Tuesday, January 8, 2008

extremely stress day

today i worked full shift at rc...i waited n waited finalli there's a customer bought prda from me ... at tat moment i was so happi cause frm 1030 till 5 plus i didnt even opened a bill .. i was so worried cause i full shift so mus at least open a bill if realli no pp..however after tat i didnt open animore...so sad...den i looked at ck counter ,william opened so mani bills lor den liz also opened around 500 plus... onli me 126... i started thinking how? how? how? telling myself no choice wat pp cum only wan to smell e fragrance not to buy...den chin boon called a few times frm cp asking me how mani bills ?... e first time he called i havent opened 1 yet den he told me joyce called him askin how's my sales ... i prayed hard hopin after awhile pp ll cum... i wan to prove to every1 tat my sales r not lousy also wan them to praise me ma also wan get more commission but... haix... waited until 10pm end of e day.. sent sales to joyce whch was onli 126...den i told myself dun lose heart e next day ll be a better day..jia you.......

No comments: