Sunday, September 7, 2008

tis morning i was disturbed by a dream n den woke up which was actually the time for me to prepare myself to work... tis dream actually quite true.. morning at taka actualli feel quite sad ...den today one of the cashier aunties "scolded" me for havin errors in my azz order form... she said is already 2 or 3 times g0t prob... den i was like okok ..tis time ll not wrong again...feel tat they r so naggy... i dont know i hav walked how many times to the cashier until i g0t the phobia to go there.... really sian diao....
still cant adapt to the change of classmates...cos i very used to last sem classmates n actually i ll dare to speak freely in class last sem... tat day saw May my enterprise faci..she said she misses us...lol....i also misses all the facis... n0w change faci den feel tat last time my faci nicer than them...
nevertheless, i still hav to adapt to the changes... mus jiayou n maintain my gpa...also i shld try not to stress up myself too much cos everytime when i go work irene ll call n ask me order stock or foc... normally a parttimer jus hav to send email of daily sales if work morning , clean counter n key sales into pos system... but for me i was like doin wad all the fulltimer do... i order stock, cut stock even return stock, still nd worry n check whether the inventory tally anot... i tink most of the paperwork i know... know how to do all the paperwork ll onli make me stress.... i was so hopping tat i do not nd to do the paperwork n jus go work open bills can le... after i got into tis job, i really make myself too stressup.... really...how sia??? who can tell me...
also so glad tat my parents n0w ok le...nv quarrel... last few days i was so scared n worry... thanks emily for concerning me n told me n0t to worry too much... :) tats all for today...tml sch..haix ...mon blue sia.... wkends so short....nvm...next sat is midatumn nv work can play wif my niece...

No comments: