Saturday, October 11, 2008

uhuhu finally sat...tis few days nv slp well.. keep dreaming..haha...mus slp enuf sat wake up later abit... today computing wakao damn sian la... i was struggling to understand the VAWM thingy... so frustrating, going mad when doing ppt cos dunno wad to put plus some prob irritate me making me DAMN PISSED OFF... after our team has finished presenting, my eyes r going to SHUT!!!! i rest my head on my hand den face in front.....open...shut...open..shut.... so sleepiiiii....

sun working A..sian... i dont like A... no choice cos joyce said M got irene n the new guy working plus cos sun taka got promo. so0 sun A 2pp(me&joyce)....
tis job i ll work until end nov or dec...den i ll really say byebye to all my working friends liao especially those in taka.... i dont wan to be resuffle to rc/ cp or other places...therefore tis time i lll choose to quit liao... now i walk 1 step count 1 step...wait until tat day... i ll really Quit liao...wont stay in tis job le... g0 find a better pay job....at least mus be more than my current 1 which was $5/hr....

so0 21th oct POLITE held in simei ITE!!!! haix....all the best to all of u.... :)
i shall enjoy my sat break...hehahaha...

No comments: