Saturday, December 6, 2008

YEAH!!!!finally fri... today computing, change grp le...thought ll be a very tough day for me but N0.... able to get thru it.... going to sch holi also going end of sem2 le...so0 fast..... next yr ll hav to change class again.... ll miss my friends. again....

tml ll n0t get to slp le... cos hav to report for the standard chartered marathon thingy at 230AM den ll end at sun afternoon..... i confirm ll l00k like panda...haha....

tat day morning i smsed karen n told her im n0t going to work during holi...den she replied ok....HURRAY!!!! I REALLY RESIGNED!!!! I HAVE SAID FOR SO LONG N N0W I FINALLY DID IT....

taka is also the place i first meet u , the place i hav fun chatting wif u while working.... i hav quitted so i ll leave the memories there and get it erase from my mind if possible...jiayou siewping!!! get it off ur head!!!!!

No comments: