Thursday, May 28, 2009

Last Sat went The Cathay watch Night At the Museum 2 at 11.15am wif sis... accidentally shut my eyes for few sec..LOLs... while waiting for the movie, actually wanna go starbuck but the moment we stepped in, all the seats r occupied... grr~~ went to the basement find a place to sit... n i was eyeing at my sushi tat i bought cos i nv have my dinner so very very hungry...resisted myself to the sushi first.... during the adverstisement, i started unwrapping the sushi... Yum yum yum... haha...


Haix.. tml Microbio.. lab plus Biochem UT....Hell man!!! I am still very unsure of cell respiration(glycolysis, kreb's cycle n Electron transport cycle) i don't know how to arrive at 38 ATP.... pray hard tml UT will not be tat difficult....
Tml will be last day of sch... den here comes my 2 wks holi.... Hurray!! i got to plan well for that 14 days.... play, study n do PP.... haven't even write a single word...don't even nd to mention the 2000 report.... argh....
Sat shall spend my time wif maine.... play wif her....

No comments: