Wednesday, August 12, 2009

ytd physic ..at first 4 teams ended up 2 teams plus 1 more team with 2 person only... others "ran away" the prob was soo hard... staring at my laptop screen for few mins? have the urge to go home but i still manage to stay back...
UT3 is coming...ARGHHH!!! stresss.... SCIENCE can make ppl go bonker... jus started my microbio revision... n i felt so bored now...tmr is wk15 liao... last wk to spend with my classmates... it's a bad thing to have 4 diff classes everyday... there are still ppl i nv grp with...
seeing other friends who are very united with their classmates... so jealous... seeing diff ppl everyday... i can't have close friends... saddening...
meeting up with my yr1sem2 clique to celebrate Mr Bren low belated bd on next mon... what to eat lei???ermmm...
UT2 physic result has released... got a B... sadded... predicted grade C+... I DONT WANT... i wan all my modules to get at least a B for overall grade...

No comments: