Saturday, November 7, 2009

In my current class, there is quite a handful of ppl who are very hardworking and smart... UTs are coming so this few days we(brendan,SZ,ZG,Kerenia,me) will stay back to study... they seems to know alot n me alots of ??? actually i cant really get use to studying with friends... In sec sch, i always like to study alone n do notes... the previous semesters also... but now seeing everyone so dilligent i must also... Stress sia... next wed is the first ut... keep thinking of ut until i got nightmare... last night, i dreamt that i have left my laptop on the bus and i couldnt get back my laptop so i couldnt take my ut... so scary sia... i don't wish this happen in real life...

Next wk will be wk6 liao.. so fast... sem1 i changed class everyday so now i'm so so cherish my class....

No comments: