Monday, January 23, 2012

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

21st Jan celebrated my buddy's birthday...
really enjoyed myself tat day...
sushi tei at vivo...
crapping joking
Buddy foot the bill...
haha...
thanks ah buddy...

After tat next program...
Chinatown!
we couldnt find the lantern stall...
guess it had sold out tats y the stall no longer seen there...
we are so dissapointed, thought tat after the singing we could fly the lantern with our wishes on it... :(
Chinese new yr.. Of cos it was packed with people...
finally found our way to $10 k..
Laughters and laughters...
so long since i have so much fun especially with this bunch of crazy ppl...

And in my whole life... this was the first time i had a funny weird friendship...
cold shoulder-->distance-->back to fren-->ard 2 mths of "coldwar"(totally black face)--> back to friends again...
as i said to someone... my first reaction was Should i be happy tat we r back to fren...
i dont know...

As for my buddy... he is like a wall...
wadsapp him, either short reply or no reply...
of cos i hate ppl who dont reply me...
ya la u have no time to entertain me who u still acknowledged me as ur VIB...
i am very grateful tat u have helped me befren with him again...
tats y i treat u even better to prove u tat other than treating him nice, i will also treat u nice...
but do u appreciate it... i dont know...

No comments: