Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My flu hasnt recover yet..feeling s0 terrible..all i nd is the care from u..BUT... i know u ll n0t care... i hav finally told my rme tat after end of next mth , i ll stop working... i quit!!! i struggle to decide in the end still decide to quit...So SOrry!! it's ard 8mths i stay in tis field... actually i cant bear to quit for due to some factors....it was s0 sudden... they jus suddenly tell me tat... i g0t a shock... all the best for me next mth... y cant u jus show some care n concern?????? i was soooooo SAD!!! ut going finish... n the time is coming.... i nd to find the answer and face the reality...there's no pt for me to continue to be so emo...i nd to know ur answer... if the outcome is undesirable...i cannot do anything but to really totally giv up ....

jian nan ren u said tat u ll be there to console me ritez??? make sure u do tat....

No comments: