Sunday, July 6, 2008

Yesterday 12 reached bad court waiting for friendly match...we thought tat our opponents very strong but its not...hav alot of fun time playing wif the japanese auntie..haha....
After tat at nite i went taka take gucci envy me frm ken..it costs me $81 onli usual price $135....finally got it...haha... den i checked my roster n found out tat joyce onli put me today work mid.... den today got nr promo so promo area 2 pp ,counter also 2 pp... den i told her tat since today enuf pp i dun work can rest... she said ok lol.... den she told me she hasnt plan finish the roster wait for her to plan finish den inform me.... den tis morning 11 plus irene called me ...she said she thought today i got work so cum early to tok to me....but i chose not to work today....den she said the roster put me 13 n 20 work .... den i told her if enuf pp i shall not work its ok..... in the first place it was me who told joyce i dun wan work after sch although not the whole wkdays cos its so tiring rushing to taka after sch.... so cant blame joyce if she put me less days to work....if really tis mth i nv work its ok la....let me hav a rest during wkends... so jealous of my friends when wkends can go out n hav fun...... hahaxp.....

No comments: