Saturday, January 31, 2009

I always have this wish... i wish that i can live in a farm grow with lots of lavender breathing in the scent of lavender which can reduce anxiety... follow by sitting at a peaceful beach seeing sunrise n sunset everyday... allowing the breeze blowing on my face... walking along the shore washing my bare feet wif seawater, picking up seashell.... shouting all the unhappy things across the wide blue sea ... i will be able to get peace of mind...
i loves sea.. i loves water alot but i don't know how to swim...funny rite?? i also not sure y i don't wan to learn swimming... maybe cos i can get leg cramp easily... or i don't like to wear swimming suit... i also dont know... my horoscope is Pisces(the dreamer)... after i read the characteristics of Pisces i find that it is quite true on me...

Pisces's characteristic:
-sign of element is water
-ruled by Neptune n Jupiter
-emotional, very sensitive
-hav difficulties in decision making

http://www.rrtearoom.com/horoscope/Pisces.htm


Personally, i quite believe in horoscope... those ppl who dont believe mus be thinking i am super stupid to believe all this.... but i chose to believe becos the personality of Pisces is so true on me... i m very emotional... i can cry so easilly... even a very minor thing for eg; my tuition teacher jus say me my tear will start coming out or even when i quarrel wif my dad, i will always cry...
i am very sensitive towards ppl's thinking abt me n wad they say to me... most of the time i will take their words seriously.... i always face the difficulties in making up my mind... be it deciding whether shld i go out wif my friends or even quitting my job... i hav spent many mths deciding whether i shld quit... i am also a bad-temper person... i will get angry easily... though my temper is not gd, i still have patient towards friends who deserve to let me wait ... i can just sit down for 3hrs++ doing nthing wait for my friend to get her hair rebond... i only cherish friends that r friendly, caring, no motive, easy-going, able to compromise.... those who treat me well i will treat them well too... i will cherish the friendship...
i am rough n violent becos i wan to cover my weakness(likes to cry alot)... especially when i talk to guys, i always like to talk very loud ,chu lu towards them becos i dont wish to show my weak side.... but i tink if i carry on being so chu lu, i definitely dont hav gd buddies or even friends... i shld change my temper...

No comments: