Friday, January 16, 2009

Yesterday was a tiring day for me.... nv slp well... all thanks to SHARMINE!!! 12 plus i went to sleep... 1 plus suddenly my phone rang... it wake me up.... i was so pei chey... i didnt answer it cos it's unfamiliar no... i guess shld be wrong no.... after it finished ringing, i went back to slp again... few mins later.. tat person called again.. i nv answer again... den when i got to sch sharmine says tat he called me last nite...so he was the one tat disturb my slp....

Next day i went to sch i was like half-dead.... i nv talk much... i did the fmt, ws n ppt... joe sent me ppt for reference...hahaha... i uploaded the ppt ard 130pm... tats fast...oops...
Enterprise onli 15 pp came.. haha...next wk i tink even lesser pp come to sch.... i tink tis coming mon i ll n0t attend math module....

Lesson ended at 330++ i quickly went home cos i was so tired... i even dozzed off when i was in the bus.... den Vera came my hse to visit us ...luckily i was at home if not i wont get to see her.... she is my Best Best friend.... i knew her more than 10yrs...she is my childhood playmate...cos my mom babysit her since she is a baby... when she was a baby, i took care of her too... misses the past... i wish that i can go back to the past cos in the past, i was a cheerful, playful, happy go lucky gurl but now..... i onli kn0w h0w to emo... emo is in my dictionary n happiness doesnt exist.... i'm waiting for her to finish her Olevel n i can go out wif her or even play badminton tgth.... Vera, i wish u gd luck for all ur exam :)

Evening time went to Jurong pt wif my sis... she bought a new shoes...after tat went to fetch maine....

Left 8days to Chinese New year so looking forwards to it.... yesterday asked jingna can i go her hse to bai nian she straightaway said Can... haha... now waiting for felicia to tell me if we can go her hse bainian ma... it ll be fun...
Also counting down to my 18th bd... other pp said its jus 18th , y m i so happy.... of course i m happy to turn 18 soon....my sis promise me tat she ll bring me club one ah... mus keep ur promise hor... haha...



counting down to 53more days... will ur rmb my bd???

No comments: