Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Chem UT1 got a B+.... left physic n Microbio not out yet... guess i will did my physic badly becos most of the qns i dont know how to do... prepare for the worst result ba... next mon chem ut2 liao.... hope will get B+ again... Among the 4 modules, i like Chem... hehe
Today Biochem is killing me... totally dont understand...erm... since when i understand huh??? i tink everytime i step into Biochem class, my brain is officially declared dead!!! haiz... damn difficult module....
Ohya yesterday skipped sch.. Physic is kinda boring... since i havent skip any so i had decided to skip for physic... hahah.... Dad came home after work n asked me ' you today dont have sch meh?' den i reply' dont have' HAHA... i LIED to him wor... let him know he surely scold me...

No comments: