Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hohoho it's wed... no sch... no PBL... no ppt... jus watch finished Fu Qi You An Kang... actually wanna watch Haunting in Connecticut today but noone watch with me.. PATHETIC rite.. y i always feel so lonely? huh anyone can tell me y? last time i used to have someone who can lend me his ear but now... i lost this nice friend... due to some of my NONSENSE :'( regret also no use.. happy moment always disappear very fast.... when is it liao? It's 29July 2009 liao... time flies so fast... National day is also drawing near...

OK.I guess most probably i'll not be going sch tml cos sis said maybe tml will be more freeer to acc me so hopefully she can reserve her time for me tml... i wan to catch a movie den go shopping.. HeiHei.. so this mean that i will miss my chem lesson(my fav module) tml... scanned thru the ppt and seem to be quite managable so shld be alright to skip sch..haha...

Siewping be happy.. dont emo... alright... cheerup...

No comments: