Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Finally i have forced myself to start on PP poster... i did the cover page and included the objective... tml should be staying back after sch to do poster with kerenia they all? I just hope i can finish the poster latest by sun? UT is coming... y m i so slack... STUDY SIEWPING!!! Genetic, CellBio... I hate BIO... simply becos i nv study before in sec sch plus i didn't take RNA module in sem 1... though bio is interesting but without bio background i am struggling... I need help... I need to borrow books from lib... i must show to those ppl who tink that rp student only slack... I must prove your WRONG...Being a rp student, i do study n make sure i get good gpa... Sayings r easy but carry out those actions r so difficult!!!

Why are you treating me so coldly... Did i do anything wrong? Or i have 惹人讨厌 face which made u so cold towards me... :'(


tag reply
liy: sure.. i will jio u to cck gym... damn near ur hse lol...shld find one day me u n fang stroll from zhenghua park to ur yew tee park... LOL...i tink by the time we reach our desti... i have no strength to take bus home...haha

No comments: