Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Birthday my dear SIS!!! stay pretty forever... Hope you can close lots of house deals and earn lots of money... :D

Fetched bro ytd... happy to see him:) so glad tat he is doing well inside tekong... Jiayou!!!

Didn't have proper meal in sch since sch reopens... skipped my breakfast and lunch almost everyday... tat time i bought a weighing scale and becos it's a cheap product, the reading was so inaccurate...measure my weight n i think i lose some weight... i wan to return to sec sch the ideal weight tat i always maintain... and if i manage to lose my weight until there i will strive on n lose my weight to 50kg... tats the ideal weight i wan! so jiayou... since the last time i trained bad until now, i didnt do any vigorous exercise... the most is to acc my ahma to the senior citizen workout corner to do some exercise... so long nv play bad, suddenly got the urge to play... suddenly i wan to exercise... just hope this time, i am really serious abt losing weight... and perservere to the end... Perservarance was my sec sch value... i got to perservere!!! tml is the start of the jogging and if possible everyday after sch go jogging-->running... FATS GO AWAY!!!

It's the 3rd wk of sch and i guess i nv focus on my studies... especially chem.. so sad... chem is always my fav subject be it in sec sch or poly ... got to buck up... ut1 is coming got to jiayou.. genetic faci seems to have some expectation... tat day she asked if i take any bio before n i said nope den she said she sees my effort and i gonna continue to work hard if not i will disappoint her... i just wish to do well for sem2...

My goals: Exercise to the max... Study hard...Make my life not filled with anymore regrets... Learn to be independent and daring... Correct my 'F***ing' attitudes towards ppl especially my family members...

No comments: