Saturday, February 13, 2010

Finally UT3 OVER-ed

Ok where should i start first...
Today meet up wif sp,melissa and dedrick first den the rest join us later...
My hands turned cold when i was walking to the class.. super scared...
Soo there goes my 10marks...so SAD :(

Went our Lao Di Fang cwp foodcourt... den timezone... den went to fetch maine... den off to jurong central? dad wanna buy shao ya for baibai... crowded with ppl... perspired like mad... hate it...

Yesterday after MCB ut we all went to Mr Nee's hse... his dog is FIERCE... first time i allowed dog to come near me... i was shivering and my hand was grasping onto sz's shoulder so tightly...dont believe u can ask him...haha

After tat...

took 302 and it toured around the yew tee choa chu kang area... finally when we alighted at cck interchange... Jasper said he wanna buy toto... so went to buy and he start talking about himself winning 6millions??? LOLs...

Since we will pass-by bpp so shun bian go WTS ask for the genting trip.... and he is funny la... i kept laughing non-stop...

After tat went home rest awhile start my chem revision... super tired until i wanna surrender and go sleep... my eyes're shutting...finally write finished my notes ard 12+ then ~~Zoom~~~~ time for bed... and i dreamt of weird thing...haha

No comments: