Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lunch time.... handful of us went down koufu for lunch... and most of us ate vegetarian food... haha... today's prob is quite okay...

Should be jogging after sch today but Mr Zhu Lao youu so he nv come sch... Me and melissa brought our stuffs ended up no jogging... sian... Straight away went home after sch... when i stepped into my room sis said' Meimei acc me go chinatown' so i just change into my nike shirt with my adidas short and off i bused down to PS first... So im So0 lazy to change into a more presentable clothes...
My sis's fav place --> Daiso.... she loves to buy boxes from there...haha... bought the shaping sushi thingy.... I can make sushi liao... haha

After that we slowly strolled our way to somerset 313 de cotton on? She bought me a tank top... Thanks my dearest SIS <3...
Then waited awhile for Dad to come... meanwhile sis bought 12 donuts($10$) from donut factory... i got donut as my breakfast tml~
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Went to Watson to buy my cosmestic... though i used cheaper brands but as long as my skin can suit it can le... plus its mineral makeup which will be better than the normal make up... last time i rmb i used MAC liquid foundation and there came my pimples popping out... that time i super sad sia... at least now my complexion is better.... Bought facial mask, mineral loose powder, concealer, mascara, liquid eye liner + waterproof make up eye remover...
the current liquid eye liner is going to dry up so i must faster use more... haha if not wasteful lei... this liquid eyeliner is lasting...

Soo all these my Dad paid... haha.. $80+++ for this few items den he asked me wow how come so much when these things are so small...haha den i said its already very cheap liao... I must THANKs my dad because i asked him all the way from home to suntec just to pay for my things and fetch me and sis home... Thank you Ba~ :D

Tmr will be staying at home... I must force myself to study liao... next mon first ut Genetic....

I really dont know what's ur mind thinking abt... how i wish i have the ability to read ur mind... i feel so miserable...

No comments: