Saturday, April 17, 2010

15thApr2010

The day of sch reopens...
Almost late for class...
Same bus with kerenia when we're on our way to sch...
Only a few strangers in the new class...
Membrane tech...
i felt like i dont know anything at all...
my mind is totally blank...
Angry!!!
I must stay FOCUS!!!
And i am officially Year 3...
Unbelievable!!!

16thApr2010
Second day of sch...
Having a bad cough... No voice...
Didnt speak up during discussion
And tat bastard ZG laughed at my voice...
During presentation, my voice really CMI!!!
shouldnt come for that prob...
I guess i will get a big fat F...
the faci seems to be bias...

17thApr2010
Stayed at home...
tried to stay away from heaty food...
but still couldnt resist it...
haha
i told myself i musnt eat my calebee hot&spicy
i must recover my voice back by Mon...
i couldnt afford to do badly for my prob 1 lab management...

No comments: