Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Last Sat, went to Neil road... sis's friend pub located there...
Get to sing but have to wait for very very long when there's alot of ppl...
each table only entitled to 2 songs per time...
there's also pool table...
dare not drink too much...
couldnt afford to get drunk cos my sis dont have the strength to carry me home ah...
haha
though i wish to taste how is the feeling of drunk...

Enjoyed my sat night with my bff- Zhuziguang and Deanna yong...
haha
Drink, Cai Quan, Laugh... all these simply helped to strengthen our friendship.. :D
Back home... slept at 3am...

Sunday
woke up early morning 730am... Sunday lei... how i wish i can get more sleep...
No choice... MUST attend the first aid course... which started from 9am to 5 plus...
sian lor
so tired
this coming sun will be having a mini exam and final lesson...
Haix...

Today
Has been SOooo talkative this few days...
get soo distracted easily...
I MUST be focus...
it's my FINAl yr...
dont play play...

TOMMORROW WEDNESDAY
my free day
need to go back for fyp
No time for singing ...
I want to sing...

My dear Deanna,
Sorry, i dont know how to console u... the only thing i can do is to try to cheer u up with my lameness... and i know asking u to forget him now is the MOST HARDEST thing to do...
If u like to go to the beach for a stroll... enjoy the wind blowing
I am soso willing to acc u...
Cheer up :)

No comments: