Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wednesday

Reached sch ard 1130am whereby my ut starts at 430pm
lol...we all meet to revise lab management...
(Mel,Elieen,me,Deanna,ah heng, Zg, Jasper, Mable, Liling & SP) meet at El canteen..
they had their lunch...
back to class after tat...
tried to do last min revision...
damn nervous can...
I spent alot of time at the first qn... damn it...
all qns seemed easy but it's hard to answer it...
Haix... it's over-ed so just let it be...

Oh ya... the weather was so like going rain... or it's already drizzling?
so i wanna go pee... and i said " weather is cold so my bladder is weak" LOL...
so elieen heard it... of course tat zg also... haha

AFter ut, went to lib study... all the infor cannot get in my head... so irritating...
studied until 730pm
went cwp foodcourt for dinner... gossip... lol.. tats what i like...
I like I like!!1 hoho
Then off we went home...

I just finish study my genomic... Oh my...
better understanding le...
Good luck for my ut!!!

Tml lab.. sian... super sian... i dont like lab... haix...

No comments: