Saturday, May 8, 2010

Woke up at 630AM just like usual timing of sch days... WHY?
Cos i got to attend the induction program organised by the NACLI...
Luckily Dad offered to send me there and of course fetched me back home too.. hehe :D
815AM registration starts and there's breakfast provided...
There's sharing session...Touring of heritage centre... Introducing of the CC in the oldies days...
I am always very amazed by the oldies stuff... I love to know more about the past history however how come my history in sec sch was so lousy...LOL

The program ended ard 12 plus... Went home after tat... Updated my portal...
And the weather is sooo soo HOT... i could feel my skin is burning... "Smoke" is coming out...

Finally tml no more first aid course...PHEW!!!

Sometimes i feel that im such a bad person... really really mean person...

No comments: