Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Soo tired this few days... Can i have holiday?

Alright told Amy that draft report will be submitted to her by this week and by this week i must really finish it... All becos of that stupid graph... if not i should have done until discussion and finishing soon... last few days were figuring how shld i do my graph den when i decided to do that way and start interpreting ... Then... eh wrong lei i shouldnt do it this ways... i feel like banging on the wall...


Today wastewater... BORING module... got the urge to pon but cannot... hold on and stay throughout....

with mel n deanna <3

Though Spore is small but it has a large population accomodate in it...
Have your ever wonder... There are so many ppl out there... How come you will get to know that particular classmates/friends etc It's because of Fate...
Fate brought we all together... we are fated to know one another... so do Cherish each other...Appreciate each other... Do not leave any regrets... Life is irreversible... you cannot make any changes to what you have once done before but to make sure you will not commit that mistake again...
I am so glad/appreciated/fortunate to know ur especially Deanna and also Mel...
Though Deanna talks very loud...*oops* but she is a very nice gurl... whenever she finds that im so "abnormal" she will come trying hard to cheer me up... haha ... Thanks... and she is my singing partner... =)
As for Mel.... she can be very random with u... haha... Nice, smart, hyper, patient gurl.... She loves to give herself a pat on her shoulder *good job* haha
I should learn from her how to encourage myself... :D
I want to sing!!! How i wish i have a nice, powerful vocal....
I want to play bad!!! Seeing alot of ppl holding rackets this few days... tinking back those days when my hands were so busy carrying my shoes bag and racket... I MISSS those days...

No comments: