Friday, July 2, 2010

My blog went haywire ytd and back to normal now... so Werid... haha
anyway...
It's friday again...
Have to chiong my report during the wkends... it is my fault that i did not finish my report during the first deadline that we set. I like to procrastinate... so this is the consequence... I have to rush my report... I have to study hard for my uts....
Arghh...

Alright... i have noticed that i'm becoming more focus this few days? which is a good thing... able to focus on my work in class not easily get distracted as compared to last time...

Thanks Mel for encouraging me... asking me to speak up more in class.... :D
This sem is ending soon.... thats fast... I feel more like its just starting of yr3 sem1... but yr3 sem 1 is ending soon... *sob*

My heart is numb-ed. I can feel that i am becoming more and more cold blooded.

No comments: