Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Deanna!!!

Wohoo finally i finished my report but waiting for amy to edit one more time... hopefully not much mistakes...
This few days rushing report... Learnt a very big lesson...not to procratinate next time... especially for G302...

6thJuly2010
2 of my goldfishes die yesterday when i came home seeing the big ones and the small ones flipped over... closely looked... they didnt breathe... I am so SAD!!! becos sis placed them into another container with some medicinal solution but they lacked of oxygen... really sad... :'(

Left 2 more goldfishes... Dad quickly bought another 2 more of same species into the tank...
Haix...

Lab management ut tml.... All the best to me...

When listen to the song "emotionless"- Good Charlotte. I will think of you... This was the song that u sent me... Listen to Pan Weibo'song... I also think of u.... When we just met, u ask me if u look like Pan weibo but i dont tink so until when we lost contact... I saw Panweibo in the tv den i realised that u actually resemble him... I missed the working days wif u... especially when we were same shift... morning u would always clean counter faster than me... haha...



No comments: