Saturday, June 20, 2009



Finally next wk no more Microbio lab session...Phew!!
BUT next wk have Chem n Biochem lab ... both fall on my training day.... SIAN half...
i HATE lab cos nd to wear jean n cover shoes... troublesome... especially wearing those in such a HOT melting weather made me feel so frustrated...

Meet up with liy n fang at lot1 yesterday.. had Mos burger...went to Roof Garden take some photos... Home sweet home after tat...hope to meet up wif ur again soon.. :)




A piece of good new... next month will be getting my PA Bursary Award... YAHOO!!! still need to attend wad cermony... but nvm... $1200$ will be deposit into my bank... hehe... i can buy clothes, badminton shoes n racket...

Whole day ROT at home... Sat is wasted just like this.... Should have make a trip to town n look for yi qian de working friends.... wonder if ahboon still working in paragon or rrp or not selling frag anymore???... ahboon is the first guy i know on the first day of work at Rc n when me n him r transferred to taka ... he n me r like good friend. He will help me to pursuade customer n i will help him with some paper work... Also long time nv see Emily... one day shall go taka see see if Joyce is still there.... i havent return my tangs promoter badge...

Your mus be thinking how come i always like to think of the past becos of my fun n good mermories were all in my past working days and different working places where i had been to work start from Tangs followed by Robinson Centrept then RobinsonRafflecity finally Taka... n most importantly i spent around 9mths working so hard in taka learning and doing those paperwork almost on all my working days...I could survive there unlike some parttimer couldnt tolerate the stress n the ppl over there... seniors like joyce treated me very nicely...so fortunate to meet her... i used to run counter to chat with other promoters when there was no customer n i nv get complains from other brands' seniors... if it was other promoter, i guess they will get complains...really so wasteful to resign rite... almost going to be a 1 yr part-timer liao n i jus quitted like this.... still very bu gan yuan...the input of efforts n familiarize with the ppl over there were all into the drain... all this takes time to build... the trust... the confident... the knowledge.. haixx...

Now i just hope to be happy everyday...live to the fullest.. able to smile everyday... don't emo but i think it's hard...

No comments: