Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wake up at 7am... Yawn~~ so tired... lipoh going sch early to ask Mr Rao(my Amath's cher)math qns so i follow LOLs... den saw my juniors(Shujuan,Tricia,Joycelyn, Lichin)... they r filling up the balloons wif water cos they r going to play waterbombs... so help up abit.... see them throw waterbombs at each other, pour bucket of water on others...1 plus went Bangkit wif Tricia they all to buy lunch.... straight away after my lunch, went bad hall wif Faris first... awhile later Lipoh came n we started stroking.... play n play... finally my dearest junior, xinying came.... haha.... den Uncle came at 2 plus ba.... pair up wif lipoh against Tricia n Lichin after tat when lao xiao come, he n lipoh partner , me n xinying.... haha... funny match....but i played super super lousy... haix.... me very disappointed....
I saw Mr Rao,Ms Liew,Mr Hang,Mr Goh,Madam Heng n Mr Lee today.... the sch has changed alot...still under construction.... there is a two storey library... everywhere can see toliet... haha...the feeling of returning my sec sch is good....it has my happy n fun mermories (=

No comments: