Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Had a bad flu ytd...from the start of lesson to end of it, i still feeling so unwell....i could feel my nose is going to bleed... used up dont know how many pieces of tissue paper... Jiayi asked me Am i alright, i looked soo gong gong.... HAHA... ya lor... i couldn't even focus myself in the research... the infor. go in n out of my ear.... last min decided not to go training... faster went home n rest.... mom bought my fav fruit.. DURIAN!! so i ate and guess wad... an additional cough.... i am feeling so out of breathe... Dad went bpp n bought Mac back.. after i drank coke,felt so relieved... no more breathing difficulty... the weather is very hot n heaty nowsaday so i gonna take care of myself... still having a bit of flu... ytd nite had a nitemare again... and this time, it was so scary... i dare not recall again... GO AWAY NIGHTMARE!!!

No comments: