Thursday, December 17, 2009

Back from night cycling... Night cycling definitely must have determination especially our destination was so long... Eastcoast park--> Changi-->Eastcoast park.... In between the journey, there were a few up slopes which made me sian diao liao... My thighs cramps making my legs no strength... no choice got to complete the whole journey since this was my 1st time of night cycling... Cycling with my classmates are fun... They are helpful and take care of one another...

Played pool with brendan,Zg n Jasper before meeting the rest.... I kept shooting in white ball...LOLs... got one game when i partnered with Zg, we thought we will lose but it turned out to be us winning... the last black ball i shooted in...damn happy... typco ba... hehe... or i guess was Jasper fang shui....
Meet the rest after that... den decided to meet up with Kerenia at Hougang... so we cycled there... after that we cycled Old tampines rd? and finally reached downtown east Mac, we rested there.... and Jasper was there grumbling to Melissa that it was him who brought her bike all the way to fetch her... LOLs... funny ah him the way he said.... We also cycled at the roadside with little cars only...There're a few times of sudden rain which made us chiong to shelter...
Ravi didnt know how to cycle therefore Jasper no choice but to cycle with him on the 2 seater bike... and he is a 超人... Zai Ravi ,he still managed to paddle all the way... so 佩服他.
Kerenia'bike punctured therefore she has to cab home... Mable and her bf also cabbed home.... so left me,Zg,Melissa,Jasper,Ravi,Jason and Brendan...

There're a few funny convo while we're sheltering at Changi bus-stop...
Jasper:' How i wish now i got my smooth and hard thingy...'
ESP: 'FISH ah'
LOLs... haha. actually he is saying his bed...
we also gossiped abt that 2 guys... lol... ur dont know but we all know...haha :X


When we reached ecp, we couldnt get to see the sun rise... all we could see were dark clouds... sadded... i still soo looking forwards to see sunrise but... :'(

Seriously so long nv have such fun... i'm looking forwards to the coming nightcycling to esplandna... and i hope i can get to see the sunrise next time...I felt so fortunate to have these fun-loving classmates/friends.... Cycling n crapping with them really keep me awake...
There're times when they're really jokers lei.... :D


Last but not least.... i must THANKS ZG... i'm such a burden to him during half way of cycling... he cycled behind me... so Zg is a nice guy wor... gurls who happen to read my post... if ur wish to know him i can intro him to ur... he is a nice guy but always get bully by me n deanna... haha...

It's a torture u know... Feeling soo..... haix.... I bet u don't know...
It's so near yet it seems so far far away... :(
Jieliy is complaining abt her sch work...lol... she said how she wish i m the same course as her... haha
If that time i choose to appeal,i might be able to transfer to sp and this means that i might not have the chance to meet u... to know u... and i believe everyone has their fate of knowing that person...Though singapore is small, the probability of meeting your Mr/Miss Right is low... it's all fate... fate that bring u to know that person so do cherish your friends and someone that is special to u...
To me u r special... u are someone who make me cant leave my eyes off u... U are someone whom i wish to see everyday...
But what hurt is u r so cold towards me... sadded

No comments: