Saturday, December 5, 2009

Finally my pp presentation over! I am happy but sad and worried... Reached sch damn early... 810am? becos dad fetched me to sch... Same class n timing as Afiq and Yasin(ravi's godfather)
i'm the 2nd to present... at first not that nervous but after one poster to the other, i'm getting damn nervous... i couldn't articulate clearly... seriously super super scared...
However, after i checked the 2 assessors' comments at least not that bad... one of the assessor said i shld rehearse more to make the presentation smoothly.... the rest of the comment still not bad... hopefully i can pass...

I got to thanks Deanna who wake up 8 plus just to msg me... thanks alot! :D
also Zg who also wish me gd luck n listen to my grumble after my presentation.... thanks too..

No comments: