Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas... HOHOHO!!!
finally it's xmas...
Fetched maine this morning and had my lunch at bpp swensen...
Afternoon me tgth with mom went to meet sis they all at marina square...
Maine wanna catch soft toy but it's damn hard... the machine obviously is a $$ eater... though it's kinda wasting money, it still fun... Luck plays a crucial role in determining whether u will be able to catch it... Eat Sakae sushi... den bused home...
Went to RC.... they(residents-aunties&uncles) are having pot luck... the choco cake damn delicious... i feel so fattening this few days... BBq... yummy food... OMG! *Faint*
haha...

MCB ut1 result is out... quite disappointed becos i thought i can score an A... those As students confirm A liao lol... haix...*stress*
Hopefully my chem can get A...

Here is my xmas wishes...

>>score well for all my uts

>>next yr same class as most of my current classmates

>>find a bf before valentime? lol.. its definitely hard

>>everyone(family,friends) is in pink health

>>become slimmer...

let me secretly tell ur my bf criteria...

manly, can give me a sense of secure, dont need to be handsome but must be pleasing to my eyes[顺眼], humorous, older than me, hardworking, caring, friendly, can acc me go sing and jogging... non-smoker, no vulgarities in front of me... that's all for the moment... lol... high expectation? i sound like im desperate to look for a bf... lols.. perhaps ba... becos i want to get rid of the loneliness. i've enuf of that... there're 2 words to describe my life now... Boring + Lonely

hopefully someone will want me... lol... haha... everyone born to have different fate... for me... i'm neither pretty nor beautiful... really jealous of those chio bu... but tink on the brighter side... i've family who dote on me... i should feel contented...

No comments: