Saturday, January 30, 2010

Checked my chem ut2 result and i was damn unsatisfied... first time a C+ for chem... damn shocked... one qn on the true/false and i got it right but my explanations wrong... so they are so stingy... at least give me half a mark... the choose either or qn i g0t 8/10... haha luckily i got that qn if not i tink i will flunk my chem man!

Pool-ed with deanna,brendan,zg,sz and Jasper... haha though sz consider a beginner, he still can be super typco lol... had 2 round of 1 VS 1 with zg... and i'm so generous... i keep giving him free ball...thanks me yea... haha...Nevertheless, he is my LUCKY STAR :D first time of all i shoot in the most balls... i broke my record... haha... Had Enjoyed myself...

Waiting to double confirm with my dad about the Genting trip...hopefully he allows me go with my classmates... den i can early morning go knock the guys' door liao..."knock knock" "Room Service" haha and i'm soo wanting to sit all those amusement park rides....

Week 14 has over... left 2 more weeks.. :'( so unbearable... I love W56K... Compared to previous few sems, the closest class will be W56K... Pool-ing, singing session, night cycling etc... My most fruitful enjoyable time ever will be my 18th lifetime... you guys really filled my life with JOys and Laughters... i always look forwards to class everyday despite some dislike modules and that loathsome auntie...oops

No comments: