Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's WED lei.. still need to go back sch for chem ut... haix... hopefully the ut will not be that difficult... i hope the section B 2 qns choose 1 will give one calculation on the gibz free energy,entrophy,enthapy thingy... i must somehow maintain my ut result to prove to my faci that i am not in the weak team...though u nv reallly say out which is the weak team, your action showed it... that time u said u grp ppl in best,good,weak team and i was super pissed off... so as long as i can do well in my ut, i will be confident that im not the weaks one... its just that i dont like to talk much during discussion, this doesnt mean i am slacking i dont do any work... in my 4 modules, i work very hard for chem... i have so called complete written notes for chem I and II... since sec sch i love chem so u dont make me hate chem jus become of ur way of teaching...

Jiayou and Good Luck for chem ut... :D

No comments: