Sunday, January 31, 2010

Damn angry! I already offer to pay for all the expenses on the genting trip yet my dad is still so stubborn wanna me to follow his coach... say wat you can freely walk once you reach there... but the point is my friends want to go without any parents follow...and you are going on fri sat sun which will be more X, we wouldnt want to pay more since wkdays we can make it... for wad we will want to spend more sia... and i said i wanna go with friends, you dont have to worry so much... i'm not mixing with any bad company... y cant u let me be more independent... i know the limit... i will look after myself... y cant u let me have more freedom.... Im going 19teen... Just let me go with my friends... That time bro also went with friends u nv object... Is it becos he is a guy so u tink that he can be independent liao... Though im a gurl i can also be wad... Since there are ard 4 guys going y worry sia...

No comments: