Thursday, March 11, 2010

11MARCH 2010

Happy 19th Birthday to ME!!!
From January already started counting down for this day...haha..

Meet up with Mr Nee and sz to teoheng first... deanna and kerenia joined us later...
It's kind of weird when there is only 3 of us in the medium room...
At first feel very ODD and shy to sing cos of Mr Nee... haha
So when deanna and kerenia joined us, we have more joys and laughters...
Only 5 of us... Like what kerenia said, what a weird combination which consists of Me,Mr Nee,Sz,Deanna and Kerenia...
Then no guys could sing duet songs with us...
therefore Deanna and me take turns to switch roles(guy/gurl)
HaHa
LOL... i admit without Zg and Jasper, the atmosphere will not be that high...
Alright must Thanks Mr Nee for joining us... i still afraid he last min fly me aeroplane... :X
We all shall have another singing session after their thailand trip ba...

Cab to suntec city and there's a little jam on our way... and the taxi driver is so "humorous" wor...

Dinner at Pizza Hut... Add lots of cheese :D
Dedrick joined us for dinner... so sweet of him rite... though he is fatigue, he still make a effort to come down celebrate with us... Thanks Dedrick =)

Deanna and ZG gave me a surprise... they bought me a chocolate cake :D`
and suddenly walked in singing happy birthday to me... haha
Thanks!

After dinner, walked to Timbre@Art house... the place was crowded but fortunately there's still seats...
Ordered a strawberry magarita(hmm how do i spell that?)
Deanna wrote a dedication to me... haha... :D
she hope i can find a bf soon... lol

Awhile later Jasper and Kerenia's sis joined us...
I also want to thanks jasper for coming down despite of his tireness which we all can see...
Though he is tired, he still as usual kidnapped deanna's camera and start taking lots of pics... i guess deanna can make a photo album specially for him...
Haha

Got a DKNY Be delicious perfume from them :D Thank you!
although i said in the cab that i prefer sweet scent, i still LOVE the perfume ur bought for me... Just nice my Gucci envy is finishing...

Seriously, i have a wonderful time with them...my beloved clique... A special thanks to deanna,zg,kerenia,sz,dedrick,jasper and Mr Nee... Your made my birthday a very memorable one...
Hopefully we still can get together , going out to chill and have fun tgth...

In rp, we always change class for every sem so it's hard to have a really close friend or clique...
First time ever, i feel i belong to a clique...
From the first day of yr2 sem2, we are unfamiliar with one another...
As time goes by, recalling back... we went pool-ing, bowling, singing, lan-ing... we have soo much joyful time tgth and i really Hope we can still be soo close for the rest of the years... even after we have graduate, we shall meet up often to chill out...ok? :D

Lastly, i still wanna thanks ur again...
we should come out with a group name rite?
haha


I still can rmb my 18th bd... celebrated with brendan,joe,ky and felicia... singing kbox in the afternoon, thai express for dinner... stjames with sis... lol
den 17th bd most unforgettable...
Working on the day of my bd...lol.. how hardworking i am... but still i got him in the morning saying Happy birthday to me...Working same shift as him... this had already brighter up my day... haha

saying about work... ppl around me are working and im not...
finding a job for a very short period is hard...
haix
i'm so proud of myself for the first job i had as a fragrance promoter...
during that period i really seen the true colours of those working adults.. determining who is gd to me who is not... learning to be more responsible with those stocks and paperworks... Learnt alot from this job...

i still tell joyce the roster planner that u can put me any days i anything... so the most chiong time was March with a record of 28days of work 3 days of rest for a parttimer only... lol... she still say wanna me to get more rest... haha
looking back those days, i was once a hardworking gurl but now... hmm.. so disappointed of myself...

I really miss my colleagues... Carmen and ahboon etc...
im sure that place has changed alot... the counters and ppl there...
hasnt stepped into that place for very long wondering how are they?

No comments: