Monday, March 15, 2010

Yesterday was a drained and heart-attack day...
Woke up in the early morning 445am...
One day Muar trip with those aunties and uncles organised by my dad...
didnt even want to go in the first place...
was "forced" to go...
2-3hrs of sleep only
took wts coach there...
throughout the journey i just take a few nap...
visited 3 temples...baibai
loves the food for lunch n dinner...
On the way back at msia highway...
Smoke...Fire...
A car was burning...OMG!
Fierce fire was gobbling hungrily over the car...
Police still stand near it...
we're wondering has the car explode yet?
wad if it hasnt and at anytime it may happen...
when our coach passed by, i covered my ears hoping everything will be fine...
Luckily it didnt explode...
i'm safe...
Scary heartattack experience...
Ohwell back home safely...

Today zg,kerenia and jasper went for their service learning trip at chiang rai...
I guess to them it's like finally this day has come,hoping to get the whole thing over with as soon as possible...
take care...all the best!


Reflecting what i have done for the holi...
should be updating my logbook and portal on that day of meeting BUT i didn't
i am such a Lazy bum...
dragged and dragged...
feeling so reluctant to do...
Seeing my friend deanna always doing her fyp and me lei...
wad i do...
i should get hold of the attitude she has towards fyp...
it's a final yr project...
One word...
IMPORTANT!
so shldnt i buck up...
being lazy ain't getting me to anywhere...
Stop procastinating!
I should be as hardworking as my teammates...


suddenly i feel the urge to go on a nightcycling...
cycling in the night with little ppl little cars on the street...
the feeling of time passing very slow...
wind blowing onto my face...
Worries blow away by wind...
just want to have a carefree time...
Comparing ppl living in msia kampong to us...
our pace of life is moving so fast...
always hope the time can slow down...but it's impossible :(

No comments: