Monday, March 22, 2010

This morning, me n bro went to play basketball but there're some aunties taiji-ing so gotta wait...
meanwhile we warm up at the fitness corner...

and i admit i've not been exercising for very long...
and holi staying at home worst...
gain weight... sad... :'(
wanting to go jogging this few days but the weather is so unfavorable...
plus...
nobody jog with me... nobody "force" me to jog... so until now im yet to go jogging...

alright enuf of the side track...
so i want to pick up the bball at the fitness corner ...
and "POMP"
i knocked my head against the metal bar when i raised my head...
so i faster used my hand to hit my chin upwards so that i wont get "stupid"
seriously it's PAIN...
now it seems ok but tml i scared i see a big Bao...
sometimes i just feel i'm sooo sooo clumsy...
alright alot of air ball...
played awhile den go home le...
Was sneezzing at the court le...
go home even worst...
sneezed sneezed sneezed
blocked nose too...
even now im still having flu...
got to eat panadol liao...

afternoon went bpp...
acc bro buy some biscuit into his camp...
so i bought Wang Zai Milk...
:D

when i listen to this song...
i tink of u...

i regretted of not applying for attachment...
REGRETTED!!!
at least i apply and go for interview and maybe i still have abit of chances getting it...
but...
i didn't even try it...
already regretted alot of things in the past few years...
Yet
i still like this...
why i still dont learn a lesson...
Hate myself!

No comments: