Monday, August 15, 2011

Last wednesday...
went alone to get my blood test done...
I am scared but what to do...
I straight away turned to my right when the person poke in the needles...
damn gross when i see my blood flowing out fast...
first time i took my blood test...
my vision fading...
but this time, my vision was clear...
eating iron pill every morning before breakfast do help...

Last Friday...
Had an appointment with O&G...
need to do scanning...
MUST full bladder... -.-
so i have to force myself to drink lots of water until i feel urgent...
i lost count on how many did i actually drank..
roughly 20++ those small paper cone...
Plus one cup of red apple juice...
it's digusting... not thirtsy yet need to drink...
during the scanning, i could see my bladder...
and some other organs...
freaked out can...
im damn worried that there is anything wrong with me...
But Phew~ im fine...
Anemia not caused by menses...

Did pedicure with sis at fareast...
Happy =)
Thank u Sis...
making u wake up early in the morning acc me to SGH...
U really care and love me alot... Muack.. haha

afternoon another appointment...
after i ate iron pill and vitamin for ard 2mths...
my total red blood cells increase until normal range..
i thought i could stop the pill but the doctor still instructed me to eat it for 6mths...
OMG... at the pharmacy... the people gave me 3 mths prescription first...
i really dont like to eat iron pill... =(
Anyway i weighed... Gained 0.4kg...
time for me to lose some weight...
getting fatter and fatter...

Left with the most important appointment next mth...
And in the end who care the most?
Is my family...

No comments: