Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Monday went shopping with my sis =)
Bought my working black jean,shoes and socks...


i paid for my jean...

the rest my sis said she pay for me...

haha

for the shoes i returned her $2 cos by right its bad to give ppl shoes...

so ya i gave her back $2..

having a sister is a benefit cos they will dote on u...

everytime i go out with her, if she can, she will buy things for me..

when all my pay go into my UOB a/c, i shall treat her a sumptuous meal...
haha...


after tat dinner at ion..

ate katsu curry(my fav)

den went to a bar somewhere near little india with sis's fren, Joven...

Cass joined us after tat...

at first i tried red wine and white wine...

in the end i chose white wine ...

inside there's small cutes of apple and strawberry...

so diff huh..

den order strawberry magarita..

such a big cup lol...

Sitting at the roof enjoying the breeze...

I like..

my sis and her 2 friends all iphone...

so they started playing fruit ninja...

addictive lol..

so i also played...



Cass drives...

so she went to pickup her husband den send us home..

Thanks.. hehehe



I enjoyed sitting at the poolside heart to heart talk drinking beer...

competing who burp the loudest and longest...

haha..

i will win u one day!


Not to forget...

my new name is Tevia Eng...

Unique name?

No comments: