Wednesday, August 24, 2011

So wanting to sing but our time just so hard to coordinate...
and this Jason Mutu is going reservist next whole mth :(
Its good and bad...
Good is i dont talk so much with him...
Bad is when im bored noone talk to me...
I just find it damn amazing...
When i was at my previous counter...
i dont have the chance to know the rest of the ppl in other counters..
but now i guess all choco counter. at least i know a handful of them...

Yesterday sales were so bad... i dont know how... ppl passed by they dont look at our counter...give sample they dont wan... eat our sample dont buy...
i dont know what strategies i still can use... Feel so helpless...
Somehow i feel that im giving a bad impression to the rest of them...
cos my sales are really atrocious...
In the morning, working at MG... few mins later when i open shop, a couple walked in and bought choco from me... damn happy... seriously... i thought will be a wonderful day for me.. But..
I dont know.. i jus feel stressed up...
and soon... my pay is coming in... yea...
and i shld start planning wif my sis whether we can go on holi in October!
BANGKOK! I want to shop till my legs ache.. haha
Ages that i didnt go on holi...
I just want to leave spore for at least 3 days...
ever since that saddening thing happened, im trying to be strong...
Now is Aug... turning September...
already over-ed for 4mths...
My wound is 99.9% healed?
haha.. i guess so...
i just wan to stop breathing spore air...
Bangkok air!!!!

Sometimes... i dont know... what am i to u... i have to repeat lots of times but still u jus ignored...
(anyway im not referring to the same person above)
This few days i just wait till u text me first... ya u r busy too...
so i decided not to disturb, pester u...
jus like ytd... i tink this will be better ya...



No comments: