Friday, August 8, 2008

EyaeyaOH!!!

uhuhu...8/8/08 fri last day of sci module...only 3teams therefore end class early ard 330... went home put my laptop rest awhile den g0 work...i shld be working at 6pm but i punched at 5.17... seems to be very early...i thought tat i ll jus earn basic pay today but i'm wrong..sales n0t bad...$626..tml working aftern00n..sianx...i hate working A i like M shift... nvm..sun M...left 2 more lessons den holi le... :'( i ll miss the day joking wif my classsmate... yenfi teasing me...maria crazy wif me...edmond always do n say some weird thing.. to me maria is a nice gurl..sometimes her action really make me laugh nonstop...she is my first sci teammate n i remember i was sitting beside her ... i started to talk to her from tat day onwards... from tat day we becum close friend..we ll everyday g0 break tgth wif marilyn,shirlyn sometimes wif kim,yiling n kriss...n tis few days she said she wish she can 'bomb' someone in our class who i also dun like(actually most of us in the class dont like him).... wewaahaha...
haaha... i was so :) tat my cognitive ut3 got an A .... weee....so surprised.. finally g0t an A...hoope my enterprise ut3 n ut4 ll do welll. [pray] hehee..

No comments: