Thursday, August 28, 2008

today morning shift.... rain so0 heavily.... i waited for bus190 for so long.... punched my card at 955am...DAMN ANGRY!!!!! nv late for so long before.....tml morning shift actually mid but change wif joyce cos tml ll nd to stock return so haix...STOCK RETURN LEI!!!! 6 cartons....haix.... i hav decided tml i mus leave my hse at 820... i dont believe i ll late again....
Today after work went to cine wif dad to buy newurban sandal(green wif black strip)...den g0 suntec hav dinner den g0 home....

already know my new class...W26E..sian ah...W2 so wuluu... checked my GPA result... g0t 3.6..... so :) .... enterprise A others 4 B+... maybe cos of ut 3 n ut4 helped me ba... next sem mus also work hard...change classmates n faci...everything hav to all over again...nd make new friends n different facis hav different expectation of work!!!!!! Jiayou ba..... hav to adapt to Rp culture....

To W47p friends:
Really happy to know ur..hav alot of fun gossiping n crapping wif ur especially maria,shirlyn n marilyn.... mus remember M2S2 hor.... when sch reopens hope tat we can meet up to hav lunch tgth...haha...also thanks hs for giving me advises most of the time..seriously u r a nice friend although i like to chang fan diao wif u but u shld know i always like to joke wif u...

~~Thanks~~
JJ for being so noisy everytime...
kriss n yiling for acc me go eat.... especially g0 booklink
edmond for being weird...
aloy for switching off the lights...
desmond for letting us to bully u...
yenfi for being my boss.. still remember tat time i suddenly hit u on ur shoulder n u stunned n called me MW(madwoman)...haha..
others for being my classmates...

hope to keep contact wif ur thru msn.... frankly speaking I LOVE W47P....

No comments: