Monday, May 16, 2011

I Miss you yet i can't tell u...
I got hurted once but the pain is still bearable...
I thought that pain was healed when we tgth...
But it's jus adding on now...
And i never think much what if our r/s dont goes well when u accepted me...
One thing i couldnt accept is u dont love me...
Ya when we got tgth, i did suspect tat you dont love me at all..
But u keep saying i really love u la...
so i didnt think much wad if one day u dont love me le...
For u, u of cos wont hurt more than me...
You can jus recover fast and move on...
How i wish i can be like u.. say let go jiu let go... very xiao sha...
BUT me... say let go just let go meh...
if it is so easy then in the first place i dont love u at all...
All along is me who choose to shou hou by ur side and care for u...
So when i got hurt, it's jus my own fault...
I am just too Silly...

Ok i am trying not to think too much..
really trying hard...
On a brighter notes...
I went out wif my sis ytd !!! and wif her bf too...
the last time i went out wif her is dont know when...
So my sis loves to buy clothes... her wardrode not enough space for her to keep her clothes...
Went to fareast first...
so she bought like 3 top in one shop...
den 1 more at wisma...
She is ai mei...oops... haha... she likes to doll herself up...
but i am totally diff from her...
i am very casual wif my wearing...
only tat time when i first work, she taught me how to make up...
The first time i stepped into club is her who brought me in..
haha...
She is always my lovely sister!!! im always proud of having her as a sister cos she is pretty..
and she dote on me... <3
3 of us share one cup of honey lemon wif pearl at fareast...
den when we reached wisma...
Sis's bf... Brian...
He is so funny..
He is looking for mineral water but in the end he bought Mr bean pancake and bungdon soyabean wif pearl...
so me n my sis "Eeee"... jus now already drink now still drink tat...
my sis keep asking me to try and my reaction is No! No!No!
haha

Went to watch Priest and its not a bad movie...
And i found out ytd Passion card really costs $7 per ticket only.. and a free small popcorn...
so next time when i watch movie i shall bring my passion card out...
Next movie to watch... Pirates of the Caribbean..

Had Thai Express for dinner...
Tom Yum soup...
Bloated!Delicious!

Im always goaless in my life...
so im setting my goal now...
Find a job...
Earn $...
Spend but Save $ too...
Go Bangkok with sis...
Find someone who love me more than i love him...

Lastly, if u happen to read this post...
i want to say Sorry that even now we are frens... i will still continue to care for u...
so u are unable to shake me off from ur life... lol...
cos u are one of the importance person in my life tat i want to cherish...
haha

No comments: