Sunday, May 29, 2011

Meet up with my year1sem2 classmates...
Fel, Brendan,Joe and KY
this 3 guys are still so funny..and dirtyminded especially Joe...
so long since i laughed until so uncontrollable which made me stop thinking of it at that moment...
Astons for dinner..
Our orders came but Fel not yet come...
so we waited for her to start our meal...
Suddenly Brendan put his ear near his food..
And he says...
My food is calling me!!!
lol lame...

at first plan to watch movie at The Cathay but only left with front row..
so we ended up sitting at Ben &Jerry with live band...
Brendan treat us Icecream cos he is going NS!
quite surprised he really kept his promise...
Thanks... especially the double choco.. super sweet and thick but nice!
They made me laughed and laughed which stop me from thinking him for that moment...
Thanks guy... :D :)

In future we must meet up again.. dont lose contact...

No comments: