Sunday, May 22, 2011

Yesterday steamboat for dinner again...
haha..
Last sat also...
But it's okay.. becos i want to gain back to my usual weight...
When people see me, first thing they say... You become thinner le...
ya lol but am i suppose to be happy?

Anyway today went to jobstreet.com.sg to look for job...
and i saw one interesting job hiring decoration assistant dealing with balloon...

and I sent my resume to apply for Typist... sounds good...
Try my luck to see if i will be shortlisted...
Everyday in rp... every lesson... either we are busying typing in msn or typing other things...
I admit Deanna types faster than me... haha

When i told u Sorry for causing troubles in your life..
but u didnt reply.. No, you didnt create any troubles in my life..
It hurt... means to u i'm really a trouble maker in ur life?
And i always pester u... i guess u start to hate me or already hate me...

I care for someone but i feel like im being taken for granted... i dont feel appreciate..
ya la.. its true tat doesnt mean u care for someone, tat person has to do so to u...
BUT still....
i rather care for u... if u take me for granted... its ok...
This is the decision tat i made..
Nobody to be blame but me..

And Oh ya...
ytd my niece is doing her math assessment book ...
i sat besides her and guided her...
and i flipped thru the book and every prob seems easy for me ...
haha... ya lor... its pri4 math...

I LOVE Math...
all becos of my tuition teacher...
She makes me love math and during sec sch...
i will always work hard to get A1 or A2...
which i did for few exam/test...
But saddening... My 'O' Math i got B3...
very dissapointed...
Anyway... my sec sch favourite subjects were Math, Mother tongue, Chemistry... :D

No comments: