Thursday, May 12, 2011

It's so near yet so far...
All along im besides ur life...
Can u feel ur heart and tell me all along wad am i to u?
Have i place an impt role in ur life?
Or you jus treat me like normal fren? Or im just one sided all the time?
Am i someone who make u feel fan?
Still rmb the first time u hold my hand...
The day when i acc u go converse warehse sale...
My heart beats very fast and u said my expression so funny...
Ya things are always sweet at first...
Things start to change...
Alot of factors tat cause all these...
Time spend tgth...
activities we do...
Work...
thinking and lifestyle...etc
You said we dont have much topic... have u thought before is just whether we want to talk more and not becos we have no topic?

I just couldn't accept the fact that u said u totally dont have feeling for me...
not even abit???
A little?
It's a huge hit on me...
Though i know i shld accept the fact and move on...
But there will always be time when i emo... if i dont emo at all something is wrong...

I really sincerely hope tat we can still be fren... I cherish u alot... Even last time as a fren, u are always my listener... I really appreciate... I don't wish u to disappear from my life just becos of this thing... its not worth it...

No comments: