Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Now then i know there are still a few people who are there for me...
My sis :D At first she still want to acc me go interview but she last min has deal to close...
Deanna and Mel: Usually i seldom msg ur but when i msg ur... ur are there for me...
Geokhui: Last few days u are away to London but u still try to contact me thru fb when there's internet...And now u r back... we can meet more not like last time badminton teammate but nv go out tgth...
Lifang: Wadsapp wif me.. lol.. still ask me go jogging wif her... this few days still will suddenly random wadsapp me.. :D
Kaiyi: Listen to my grumble... ask me to chill... lol
Brendan low: Also listen to my grumble... never fail to cheer me up... he said ' there is not only 1fish in the ocean... there are many more in the deep ocean...' he is also as lame as me...
Jasper: Thanks for lending me a listening ear on the grad day... Sorry to make u paiseh...
Weichiang: Contact u this few days cos of finding job... and u also encourage me to look forward dont look back.. I still rmb Weichiang my sec sch chairman lol and im the Vice chairman lol...
Jinghao: u also lend a listening ear to me... thanks... and ya its not wrong for u to stand at neutral side..

Thanks people... Rather than making u guilty(if u really will), it is better for me to let down all the grudges... Continue move on... And if u happen to read this... Dont be self-reproached... You also didnt expect things would become this way... Overcome ur barrier and we are still gd fren... :D

No comments: