Saturday, July 16, 2011

Begin off with Monday 11st July...
I was told that i will get my pay... im soooo anticipated for my cheque to come...
texted lady boss to remind her about my cheque and she replied that she couldnt give me the cheque now becos of a missing signature... -.-
After i read her msg, i totally moodless...
Keep hearing tat she will pass us the cheque when she comes down counter...
Full of disssapointment!!!
By right working till this sunday but some promo happening now at Expo and upcoming promo at taka food hall so they are in need of manpower...
me n weichiang decided to commit 1 more week...
This week is HELL!!!
By right Tuesday is my off day but boss command NO OFF DAY FOR ALL OF US THIS WEEK!!!
Even sian.. SPOILT MY DAY!!! 1st NO SALARY! 2nd NO REST DAY!
While the rest busying at Expo... me n weichiang also damn damn busy!
Helped to pack stuff...
Wednesday me n him both worked Full shift...
Tiring huh...I stand too long until my feet have blister and scatches... 1 word PAIN!
and both my legs become zhu jiao... swollen only...
On a happier side... Supper with Jessica, Belinda, Lewis , me and weichiang at Bao Jing Tian...
Enjoyed myself to the max...
Belinda is a humorous person too...
And they knew my secret :(
Keep getting tease by them... *Blushing*
What's wrong with having an eye candy...
I didnt even cause any incovenient for him...
Looking forward to K session...
i so wanting to sing...
Sing my lung out...
Let out my sadness...


And Wed full shift but i set the timing for afternoon shift...First time of my life i set the wrong alarm time...



Rushed to work without makeup=UGLY!Pale!

Even if with/without makeup i look Ugly but still makeup can cover abit of my dark circle and make me look less pale...

Basically this few days at counter we are overloaded by work...
Weichiang cough and sneeze... these bugs pass over to me and my turn to cough n block nose...
haix... Nick faster come back to work lei...both of us desperate for rest day now...

My bro finally back to his hometown after strenuous training in Thailand..
Me, maine, mom,dad went to fetch him...
Even though i feel so sick still i dragged myself to airport...
Had Swensen =)
His flight landed ard 0103
waited like 15min den he's out...
on my way home, dozing off...
Off to bed straight after i brush my teeth... :B
Blocked nose is superly irritating...
Disturb my sleep only...
and i could feel the heat at my outer body...
Sigh~

And i getting fatter n fatter... due to the supper after work... Argh!
How are u? U seems to be MIA...

No comments: