Monday, July 11, 2011

Last saturday morning shift...
not much sales...
damn sleepy at the counter...
jus feel like going home and sleep... haha
after work went to meetup wif my clique :)
Had the Handburger...
super bloated...
Sorry Deanna, my planning like screwed up...
By right shld plan something to do after dinner but ended up during dinner den we start discussing wad to do next...
i could only say im a lousy planner...

1 kind soul asked me....
'How did i feel when i wake up yst morning?'
And he said....
I can control my thoughts and emotion! Have i ever felt happy cheerful bubbly when i wake up?
My answer is NO!
Have i ever felt bad,discourage,sad when i wake up?
YES I DID!!!
However, it is just waking up!
How can i feel all this emotions when i just wake up?
It all starts with ME!
I can choose to overcome my grief and bitterness towards him and be a better woman or i can choose to dull in anger and self pity...

Thanks Boy...
I know now i should not bring down by him...
since he didnt get affected by me much or not even get affected and living well happily now...
Why should i be soo SILLY torturing myself...
I could say im SILLY TO THE MAX!!!
Oh well... it's a matter of time...
without him is not end of my life...
I still have a long journey to walk...
It's just my first r/s only what!
I should learn how to take and let go...

Anyway yesterday was working afternoon shift...
Sis and her fren came to my counter...
after tat sis meeting her fren at Dempsey PS Cafe...
so she asked me if i wan to tag along...
so i went...
very romantic and peaceful place...
drank cranberry juice...
and her frens are all 33yrs old.. haha
so they asked me how old am i...
what im doing now?
Just a few random chat :)
Sometimes mixing with people who is older than u by alot is good...
Den sis's fren drove us home... :)
Guys drive using 1 hand is COOL & HANDSOME!!!
haha
I like mature guy... :D
Now im 20th... reaching 21st soon like 9mths time...
My mindset should be growing mature...
For now, im sure what i want to do...
Just do and dont have to bother what others think...
As long im NOT WASTING MY LIFE!

Know a few new friends :)
Jolinee, Belinda, Ewan,Jessica

I WANT TO SING!!!

No comments: