Friday, July 1, 2011

OK after rest for so many days very nua... haha
time for work later...

Ubin...
I find it nice to cycle at ubin.. i like...
first time cycled at ubin and irritating mosquitos bite me like nobody business
before amy reach ubin, Gua Xin Jia Bo Feng.. the sky cried out loud.. Bomm~!
sheltered inside ahgong's hse(he sells drinks)
finally went into the quarry...
both my hands tanned abit :)

So Mel, Deanna,Zg did their jumpshot...
den my turn to jump into the water...
if i not wrong is zg asked me jump!
den my mind is blank...
not very scared but jus i see the water...hmmm~
so like 5-10mins later i decided to jus jump lor since there's lifejacket but still i will scared cos i feel insecure when my feet doesnt touch the ground...
when i jumped in... the water straight gushed into my nose..Ohmy! my nose drinking water...
if i know how to swim i of cos enjoy staying inside the water...
maybe cos i dont know how to swim so i dont like water sport.. i prefer racket sport...
I love badminton :)
if there is chance i will learn squash and tennis...
i find gurls playing tennis super charming?
and its under scorching Tai Yang Gong Gong
make the gurls look more sporty... :)

So im very proud of myself too...
cos i conquered my fear.. plucked up my courage JUMP IN!
phew~ scary but good experience...
at least i did myself something proud tat day...
Siewping bear in mind... MUST BE BRAVE!
Nobody can help me to overcome my fear but MYSELF!

went to marina square de Carl's junior...
tats my only meal for tat day...
morning i took my iron pill n vitamin and i dont have appetitie so i nv had my breakfast...
i didnt grab any bite at changi...
cycling wif my stomach empty.. hmm at least there's lemon tea and water in my stomach.. haha
Finally dedrick came...
he becomes white... LOLs...
ok he stopped his warehse job le...
more time to go out wif us...

No comments: